Blue note (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Blue Note)
|Look up blue note in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blue note is a musical note played or sung lower than the corresponding note on a major scale.
Blue note may also refer to:
- The Blue Note (Columbia, Missouri), a rock, jazz, and pop music venue, established in 1980
- Blue Note Jazz Club, a chain of music clubs and restaurants, with branches in New York, Tokyo, Nagoya, and Milan
- Blue Note Jazz Festival, an annual festival in New York hosted by the jazz club, since 2011
- Blue Note Records, a record label which focuses on jazz music
- The Blue Note (Chicago), a Chicago jazz venue open from 1947 to 1960
- The logo of the St. Louis Blues hockey team
- Blue note (aviation), the distinctive whine produced by some jet aircraft, as well as the sound of their engines and airframe noise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blue note.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.