From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Body (disambiguation))
The Body may refer to:
- The Body (short story), a short story by Camillo Boito
- The Body (novella), a novel written by Stephen King
- The Body (Sapir novel), a novel by Richard Sapir
- The Body (Kureishi novel), a novel by Hanif Kureishi
Film and TV
- The Body (1970 film), a documentary about the human anatomy
- The Body (1974 film), a film starring Zeudi Araya and Carroll Baker
- The Body (2001 film), a film starring Antonio Banderas based on the book by Richard Sapir
- The Body (2012 film), a 2012 film
- "The Body" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), the sixteenth episode of the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Chapter Four: The Body", the fourth episode of the first season of Stranger Things
- The Body (band), an American sludge metal band
- Joe Kopicki, an American NBA basketball player nicknamed "The Body"
- Marie McDonald, an American actress nicknamed "The Body"
- Elle Macpherson, an Australian supermodel nicknamed "The Body"
- Jesse Ventura, an American professional wrestler, actor, and politician nicknamed "The Body"
- Ben Wallace, an American NBA basketball player nicknamed "The Body"
- TheBody.com, a website for distributing HIV/AIDS information, founded in 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Body.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.