The Bodyguard may refer to:
- The Bodyguard (1944 film), a Tom and Jerry short
- The Bodyguard (1973 film) or Karate Kiba, a Japanese film starring Sonny Chiba
- The Bodyguard (1979 film), a Soviet Red Western film
- The Bodyguard (1992 film), an American film starring Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston
- The Bodyguard (2004 film), a Thai wire fu action-comedy
- Bodyguard (2011 Hindi film), a Hindi action masala film starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor
- Bodyguard (2016 film), an Iranian thriller film directed by Ebrahim Hatamikia
- The Bodyguard (2016 film), a Hong Kong film
- The Bodyguard (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
- Bodyguard (disambiguation)
- Bodyguard Kiba (disambiguation)
- Kaavalan (literal English translation: The Bodyguard), a 2011 Tamil-language remake of the 2010 Malayalam film
- Yojimbo (film) (literal English translation: The Bodyguard), a 1961 Japanese film by Akira Kurosawa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Bodyguard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.