From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Bolero (disambiguation).
|Directed by||Allan Miller
|Produced by||Allan Miller
|Music by||Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra|
|Cinematography||Michael A. Jones|
|Edited by||Sarah Stein|
- Zubin Mehta as Himself, Conductor
- Ernest Fleishman as Himself, Executive Director L.A. Philharmonic
- Anne Diener Giles as Herself, Flute
- Michele Zukovsky as Herself, Clarinet
- Merritt Buxbaum as Himself, E. Flat Clarinet
- Alan Goodman as Himself, Bassoon
- Robert DiVall as Himself, Trumpet
- Franklin Stokes as Himself, Saxophone
- Henry Sigismonti as Himself, French Horn
- H. Dennis Smith as Himself, Trombone
- Miles Zentner as Himself, Piccolo
- Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra
- "The 46th Academy Awards (1974) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "New York Times: The Bolero". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-05-24.
|This article about a music-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a short documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|