From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up the bomb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Bomb may refer to:
- A nuclear weapon, from "the atomic bomb"
- The Bomb (film), PBS-TV documentary about the history of nuclear weapons
- The Bomb, BBC radio documentary by D. G. Bridson on consequences of nuclear bombing of Britain
- The Bomb, history written by Howard Zinn
- The Bomb, a 1908 novel by Frank Harris about the Haymarket Riot
- The Bomb (novel), a 1995 young adult novel by Theodore Taylor
- "The Bomb", fourth episode of the 1966 Doctor Who serial The Ark
- The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind), a 1995 song by The Bucketheads
- The Bomb, the 2007 New Young Pony Club single
- The Bomb (band), a Chicago punk band featuring Jeff Pezzati of Naked Raygun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Bomb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.