(Redirected from The Boondocks)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up boondock, boonies, or the sticks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boondocks are remote, usually brushy areas. It may also refer to:
- The Boondocks (comic strip), a comic strip by Aaron McGruder
- The Boondocks (band), an Estonian rock band
- "Boondocks" (song), a 2005 song by Little Big Town
- The Boondock Saints, a 1999 action crime drama film
- Boondox (born 1985), rapper
- "Down in the Boondocks" (song), a 1965 song by Billy Joe Royal
- Boondock, a settlement on the fictional planet Tertius in the 1973 science fiction novel Time Enough for Love by Robert A. Heinlein and subsequent books featuring Lazarus Long
- Boondocks Road, a road in Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boondocks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.