Brahms: The Boy II
|Brahms: The Boy II|
|Directed by||William Brent Bell|
|Written by||Stacey Menear|
|Distributed by||STX Entertainment|
Brahms: The Boy II is an upcoming American horror film directed by William Brent Bell and written by Stacey Menear. A sequel to the 2016 film The Boy, it stars Katie Holmes, Ralph Ineson, Owain Yeoman, and Christopher Convery.
It is scheduled to be released on July 26, 2019, by STX Entertainment.
a young family who unaware of the dark history, move into the Heelshire Mansion. The premise will follow the story of the youngest son finding the porcelain doll, and befriending Brahms.
In October 2018, it was announced Katie Holmes had joined the cast of the film, with William Brent Bell returning to direct the film, from a screenplay by Stacey Menear, with Matt Berenson, Gary Lucchesi, Tom Rosenberg, Jim Wedaa and Eric Reid serving as producers on the film, under their Lakeshore Entertainment banners, with STX Entertainment producing and distributing the film. In November 2018, Christopher Convery, Ralph Ineson and Owain Yeoman joined the cast of the film.
Fuller Luller and Trey McDonald was added to the cast and Anna foxall is in talk to sing the theme of the movie
It is scheduled to be released on July 26, 2019.
- Hipes, Patrick (October 23, 2018). "'The Boy' Sequel A Go At STX With Katie Holmes, Original Director William Brent Bell". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- Hipes, Patrick (November 19, 2018). "'The Boy 2' Adds Christopher Convery To Cast After Strong AFM". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- "Owain Yeoman & Ralph Ineson Board STX-Lakeshore's 'The Boy 2' With Katie Holmes". Deadline Hollywood. November 26, 2018. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- Kay, Jeremy (January 30, 2019). "Katie Holmes, Ralph Ineson horror 'The Boy 2' starts production for STX, Lakeshore". Screen International. Retrieved January 30, 2019.
- Squires, John (March 6, 2019). "STX Films Bringing Brahms Back to the Big Screen in 'The Boy 2' This Summer". Bloody-Disgusting.com. Retrieved March 6, 2019.