From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Boy in Me is the 53rd album by American singer/guitarist Glen Campbell, released in 1994 (see 1994 in music).
- "The Boy In Me" (Kevin Stokes, Geoff Thurman) - (4:37)
- "Living The Legacy" (Lowell Alexander, Geoff Thurman) - (4:18)
- "Where Time Stands Still" (Shawn Craig, Geoff Thurman) - (4:21)
- "Call It Even" (Kim Patton, Becky Thurman, Geoff Thurman) - (3:40)
- "Come Harvest Time" (Lowell Alexander) - (3:58)
- "The Best Is Yet To Come" (Robert Noland, Paul Smith, Geoff Thurman) - (4:22)
- "Something To Die For" (Dave Clark, Michael Puryear, Geoff Thurman) - (4:03)
- "Mercy's Eyes" (Mark Hauth, Geoff Thurman) - (4:06)
- "All I Need Is You" (Ty Lacy, Geoff Thurman) - (4:26)
- "Amazing Grace" (John Newton; Arr. by Geoff Thurman) - (4:15)
- Glen Campbell - vocals, acoustic guitar, bagpipes
- Geoff Thurman - backing vocals, keyboards, acoustic guitar, synth bass, percussion programming
- Tom Hemby - acoustic guitar and electric guitar
- Jackie Street - bass guitar
- Cliff Downs - drums/percussion
- Strings - Nashville String Machine
- Background vocals - Cliff Downs, Mike Eldred, Mara Gail Getz, Michael Mellett, Cheryl Rogers
- Producers - Ronnie Brookshire, Cliff Downs, Geoff Thurman
- Engineers - Ron Brookshire, Otto D'Angolo, Cliff Downs, Ashley Hydrick, Doug Sarrett,SouperDave Dillbeck
- Art direction - Doug Knopp/Powell Creative Group
- Recorded and mixed at North Beach Studios, Franklin, TN
- Mastering by Ken Love at Master Mis Studios, Nashville, TN
Singles - CCM charts (United States)
||"The Best is Yet to Come"
||"The Boy in Me"
||"Come Harvest Time"
- Woerner, Barbara (July–August 1994). "Rhinestone Cowboy Shines Through". Christian American. p. 14.