The Braindead Megaphone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
US release cover
|September 4, 2007|
|Media type||Print (Trade Paperback)|
- "The Braindead Megaphone"
- "The New Mecca" (originally published in GQ)
- "Thank You, Esther Forbes"
- "A Survey of the Literature" (originally published in The New Yorker, 2003)
- "Mr. Vonnegut in Sumatra"
- "A Brief Study of the British"
- "Nostalgia" (originally published in The New Yorker, 2006)
- "Ask the Optimist!" (originally published in The New Yorker, 2006)
- "Proclamation," (originally published in The New Yorker, 2006)
- "Woof: A Plea of Sorts"
- "The Great Divider"
- "Thought Experiment" (originally published as "Advice from an Old Fart, in the Form of a Thought Experiment" in Take My Advice, edited by James L. Harmon, 2002)
- "The Perfect Gerbil: Reading Barthelme's 'The School'"
- "The United States of Huck: Introduction to Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (introduction to The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, 2001.)
- "Buddha Boy" (originally published as "The Incredible Buddha Boy," GQ, 2007).
- "Manifesto: A Press Release from PRKA" (originally published on Slate.com, 2004).
|This article about an essay or essay collection is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|