The Brampton Times
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Judi McLeod worked for the Times as a city-hall reporter; her 1983 firing by the paper was controversial. The Ontario Federation of Labour protested on McLeod's behalf against what they called political intervention. 
- Kashmeri, Zuhair. "Had criticized Brampton politics Reporter moved from The Beat: The Globe and Mail. January 27, 1983, p. 3
- Kashmeri, Zuhair. Reporter's reassignment investigated by Fleming. The Globe and Mail, February 3, 1983. p. CL8
- "Rhetoric runs riot in reporter row". Globe and Mail. 22 February 1983. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- No Byline. "Reporter fights to get beat back" The Globe and Mail, February 10, 1983, p. 4
- Marlin, Randal (2013). Propaganda and the Ethics of Persuasion - Second Edition. Broadview Press. p. 279. ISBN 1460403991.
|This article about a Canadian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|