The Brentmore in 2013
|Address||88 Central Park West|
The Brentmore is in the Upper West Side-Central Park West Historic District which has been established by the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission; and it is a contributing property to the federally designated Central Park West Historic District.
The beige brick Brentmore was built in 1910.
Notable residents of the Brentmore have included:
- Clive Davis, producer
- Celeste Holm, actress
- Sean Lennon
- Lorne Michaels, director
- Robert De Niro, actor
- Paul Simon, musician
- Sting, musician
- Harvey Weinstein, producer
- Finn, Robin. "Celeste's home hit the market," New York Times. November 1, 2012; retrieved 2013-6-20.
- "NYCLPC Upper West Side - Central Park West Historic District Designation Report, volume 2"
- Davis, Clive. (2013). The Soundtrack of My Life, P. 109.
- Tennant, Christopher. (2008). The Official Filthy Rich Handbook, p. 34.
- Mason, Christopher. "West of Eden," New York Magazine. September 2, 1996, p. 23; retrieved 2013-6-20.
- Harris, Elizabeth A. "Sting Sells Co-op on Central Park," New York Times. April 27, 2010; retrieved 2013-6-20.