(Redirected from The Bristolian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bristolian may refer to:
- A native of the City of Bristol, England
- The Bristolian (train), a named passenger train of the Great Western Railway
- The Bristolian (newsletter), a left-leaning newssheet published in the early 2000s often critical of Bristol City Council
- Old Bristolian, a former pupil of Bristol Grammar School
- The dialect of Bristol, England
- The sailing yacht Bristolian, a Philippe Briand-designed superyacht built by Yachting Developments Limited (New Zealand) and launched in 2008.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bristolian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.