(Redirected from The Bronze)
|Look up bronze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bronze is an alloy of copper with any of several other metals, often tin.
Bronze may also refer to:
- Bronze (color), the tint of the metal
- Bronze (turkey), a breed of domestic turkey
- Bronze Age, an early period of historical development
- Bronze medal, a medal given for a third-place finish in a competition
- Bronze Records, an English independent record label
- Bronze sculpture, a piece of art made of bronze
- Bronze Sunbird, a species of bird found in Africa
- In chemistry, various mixed oxides with metallic sheen, such as
- Bronze Medallion (disambiguation), an award in several organizations
- Bronz, a musical group
- Bronzer, a tanning product
- Bronzing, a process by which an object is preserved by electroplating with copper
- Bronze and brass ornamental work
- Dave Bronze (born 1952), English bass guitarist
- The Bronze (film), a 2015 comedy film
- The Bronze, a fictional nightclub in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bronze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.