(Redirected from The Bronze)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bronze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bronze is an alloy of copper with any of several other metals, often tin.
Bronze may also refer to:
- Bronze (color), the tint of the metal
- Bronze (turkey), a breed of domestic turkey
- Bronze Age, an early period of historical development
- Bronze medal, a medal given for a third-place finish in a competition
- Bronze Records, an English independent record label
- Bronze sculpture, a piece of art made of bronze
- Bronze Sunbird, a species of bird found in Africa
- In chemistry, various mixed oxides with metallic sheen, such as
- Dave Bronze (born 1952), English bass guitarist
- Lucy Bronze (born 1991), English association footballer
- Bronze Medallion (disambiguation), an award in several organizations
- Bronz, a musical group
- Bronzer, a tanning product
- Bronzing, a process by which an object is preserved by electroplating with copper
- Bronze and brass ornamental work
- The Bronze (film), a 2015 comedy film
- The Bronze, a fictional nightclub in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bronze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.