The Brown Album
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Brown Album (disambiguation))
The Brown Album may refer to:
- The Brown Album (Bootsauce album), the debut album from Canadian funk rock band Bootsauce
- Brown Album, by alternative rock band Primus
- The Brown Album (Martin/Molloy album), a comedy album by Tony Martin and Mick Molloy
- The Brown Album (Kev Brown album), an album by rapper/producer Kev Brown
- The Band (album) (known colloquially as The Brown Album), by Canadian-American rock group The Band
- Orbital 2 (known colloquially as The Brown Album), by English techno duo Orbital
- The original 1970 release of the rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar
- The Beatles (album) (known colloquially as The White Album), the de facto origin of color-based album designations and parodies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.