The Burning Prince
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Burning Prince|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||John Dorney|
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||September 2012|
The Doctor arrives in the glorious galactic Drashani Empire, after a terminated wedding brings two royal houses to war.
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Shira - Caroline Langrishe
- Prince Kylo - George Rainsford
- Tuvold - Clive Mantle
- Corwyn - Dominic Rowan
- Altus - Derek Hutchinson
- Riga - Caroline Keiff
- Tyron - Tim Treloar
- Princess Aliona - Kirsty Besterman
- This is the first in a trilogy of stories that continues with the Sixth Doctor in The Acheron Pulse and concludes with the Seventh Doctor in The Shadow Heart.
- Tegan and Nyssa are still in Amsterdam, after the events of Arc of Infinity. In The Elite, it is explained that the Doctor left them there as a vacation, while he dealt with other matters, such as the situation in the story Omega. For the Doctor, The Burning Prince takes place between Omega and The Elite.
- "The Burning Prince". bigfinish.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "Doctor Who: The Burning Prince". goodreads.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- Swanson, Chris. "Doctor Who Review – "The Burning Prince"". whatculture.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
- "The Burning Prince (Doctor Who)". amazon.com. Retrieved 10 November 2013.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|