The Butcher Boy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Butcher Boy may refer to:
- The Butcher Boy (novel), 1992 novel by Patrick McCabe
- The Butcher Boy (1997 film), film adaptation of the novel by Neil Jordan
- The Butcher Boy (1917 film), debut film of Buster Keaton
- The Butcher Boy (1932 film), second of the thirteen Pooch the Pup cartoons
- The Butcher Boy (soundtrack), composed by Elliot Goldenthal
- Butcher Boy (band), an indie pop band from Glasgow, Scotland
- "The Butcher Boy", a song by Lambchop from the album Nixon
- The Butcher Boy (folk song), an American folk song derived from English balladry
- A character in the novel The BFG
- The Butcher Boy (cartoon), a 1932 Walter Lantz cartoon
- The "butcher boy" play in baseball where a batter pulls back a bunt and swings away.
- "The Butcher Boys" - artist South African Jane Alexander
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Butcher Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.