From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Cape (TV series))
|Look up cape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cape or the Cape may also refer to:
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United States, shortened to "the Cape"
- Cape of Good Hope, South Africa, shortened to "the Cape"
- Cape Horn, South America
- Cape Province, a former province of South Africa
- Cape River, New Zealand
- Cape Island (disambiguation)
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, an installation of the United States Air Force Space Command's 45th Space Wing
- Cape (surname)
- Cape class, various ship classes
- Cape (writ), old legal writ related to a plea of lands and tenements
- Cape plc, a British energy services company
- Cape Air, an American airline
- Cape Party (or CAPE), a small South African political party
- The Cape (1996 TV series)
- The Cape (2011 TV series)
- "The Cape", a short story and comic book series by Joe Hill (writer)
- Caffeic acid phenethyl ester, a derivative of caffeic acid
- Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination, an advanced level exams taken in caricom countries
- Center for the Army Profession and Ethic, a U.S. Army organization dealing with ethical training
- Computer-aided production engineering, a relatively new and significant branch of engineering
- Convective available potential energy, a meteorological concept
- Cyclically adjusted price-to-earnings ratio, a stock market valuation measure
- Career and Professional Education, a type of school academy in Florida
- Director of Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation, an office within the Office of the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon
- Jonathan Cape, a former London publishing firm that is now one of Random House's British imprints
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.