(Redirected from The Casbah)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A casbah, or kasbah, (Arabic: "القصبة") or Qassabah, is a unique kind of medina or fortress.
Casbah and similar may refer to:
- Casbah of Algiers, in Algiers, Algeria
- Telouet Kasbah, in Telouet, Morocco
- Kasbah of Tifoultoute, in Ouarzazate, Morocco
- Kasbah of the Udayas, in Rabat, Morocco
- Kasbah of Béja, in Béja, Tunisia
- Kasbah of Sfax, in Sfax, Tunisia
- Casbah City (TV series), a 2017 Algerian TV series
- The Casbah (US music venue), in San Diego, USA
- The Casbah Coffee Club (also known as The Casbah), a former music venue in Liverpool, England
- Casbah Recording Studio, in California, USA
- Casbah (film), a 1948 musical film
- Cloud access security broker (CASB) (sometimes pronounced "cas-bah"), security software for cloud computing
- Casbah is a roadhouse chain in Pretoria and Johannesburg, South Africa established in 1955
- "Rock the Casbah", a 1982 song by The Clash
- CASBAA, association for TV broadcast service providers in Asia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Casbah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.