The Cell (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Cell is a 2000 psychological thriller film starring Jennifer Lopez.
The Cell(s) may also refer to
- The Cell (play), an Australian play by Robert Wales
- Molecular Biology of the Cell (textbook), published by Garland Science
- "The Cell" (The Vampire Diaries), an episode of the TV series The Vampire Diaries
- "The Cell" (The Walking Dead), a 2016 television episode of The Walking Dead
- The Cell (BBC Four), Adam Rutherford's 3-part documentary series that aired on BBC Four
- The Cell, the original title of the TV series Sleeper Cell
- U.S. Cellular Field, also known as "The Cell", a baseball stadium in Chicago
- U.S. Cellular Arena, an arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Cell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.