|Type||Hotel, Mega Mall, Residential and Corporate|
|Opening||17 February 2013|
|Cost||USD $ 350 million|
|Architectural||200 m (656 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Pak Gulf Construction, Tamimi Group of Companies (Saudi Arabia) and Sardar Builders|
|Number of rooms||350|
The Centaurus is a mixed use real estate development in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by British architectural firm WS Atkins, it comprises three skyscrapers, containing corporate offices, residential apartments and a 5-star hotel. The tallest skyscrapers in the city have 41 stories and all three are linked by a shopping mall. Interior Design of The Residence and Mall have been designed by ODEION-Turkey. Its estimated cost is $350 million USD. The Centaurus Mall is located over four-storey, which has around 250 shops, currently the largest mall in Pakistan. All major brands such as Khaadi, Gul Ahmed, Charles & Keith, Junaid Jamshed, Hush Puppies, Sputnik Footwear, Nike, Hub Jafferjees and International Watch Company are present in the mall.
Charging Entry fee controversy
In what it called a move to avoid ‘over-crowding’, Centaurus Mall in a public notice said visitors will have to buy a Rs300 (approx $3.00) coupon to enter the mall, which is adjustable against shopping at the mall on the same day. However, some people are exempt from the scheme which goes into effect on July 3.
The public notice listed 23 types of people who will not have to purchase the entry coupons. Those exempted include all women and children under 12, senior citizens, lawmakers and executives, diplomats and foreigners, journalists and lawyers, members of country clubs, doctors and teachers. Further, the notice said, “famous players of hockey, cricket, football and golf” and “celebrities” do not have to purchase the entry coupon 
- "Centarus Towers".
- Google maps. "Address of Centaurus". Google maps. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- Ali Teepu, Imran (14 September 2010). "Centaurus Tower faces uncertain future". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "About Centaurus Mall". .
- Official website
- hk (26 July 2015). "All information about centaurus mall". MustPk. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- Sher, Fazel (10 August 2006). "FIA holds probe into 34 mega projects". Pakistan Today. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (30 September 2010). "Power to Centaurus CDA allocates land for grid station". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- Irfan Raza, Syed (8 August 2011). "FIA probes limitless rise". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "Islamabad Pakistan Begins Centaurus Work". Skyscrapernews.com. 10 August 2006. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "Faulty policies endanger investment". Dawn (newspaper). 3 October 2010. Retrieved 26 November 2011.
- "The Centaurus, The Centaurus Mall, The Centaurus Hotel". Business Science Articles (Website). 16 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012.