|Type||Hotel, Mega Mall, Residential and Corporate|
|Opening||17 February 2013|
|Cost||USD $ 350 million|
|Architectural||200 m (656 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Pak Gulf Construction, Al Mahad Group of Companies (Saudi Arabia) and Sardar Builders|
|Number of rooms||350|
The estimated cost for building the complex was $350 million USD. The Centaurus Mall is located over four-storey, which has around 250 shops. Major tenants include Scentsation, Khaadi, Gul Ahmed, Charles & Keith, Junaid Jamshed, Hush Puppies, Sputnik Footwear, Nike, Hub Jafferjees and International Watch Company .
Charging Entry fee controversy
In what it called a move to avoid ‘over-crowding’, Centaurus Mall in a public notice said visitors will have to buy a coupon to enter the mall, which is adjustable against shopping at the mall on the same day. The public notice listed 23 types of people who will not have to purchase the entry coupons. Those exempted include all women and children under 12, senior citizens, lawmakers and executives, diplomats and foreigners, journalists, and lawyers, members of country clubs, doctors, and teachers. Further, the notice said, “famous players of hockey, cricket, football and golf” and “celebrities” do not have to purchase the entry coupon 
- Google maps. "Address of Centaurus". Google maps. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- "Eastern Star". www.atkinsglobal.com. Retrieved 2016-06-10.
- Ali Teepu, Imran (14 September 2010). "Centaurus Tower faces uncertain future". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011. External link in
- "About Centaurus Mall". . External link in
- Official website
- hk (26 July 2015). "All information about centaurus mall". MustPk. Retrieved 26 July 2015. External link in
- Sher, Fazel (10 August 2006). "FIA holds probe into 34 mega projects". Pakistan Today. Retrieved 25 November 2011. External link in
- Irfan Raza, Syed (30 September 2010). "Power to Centaurus CDA allocates land for grid station". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011. External link in
- Irfan Raza, Syed (8 August 2011). "FIA probes limitless rise". Dawn (newspaper). Retrieved 26 November 2011. External link in
- "Islamabad Pakistan Begins Centaurus Work". Skyscrapernews.com. 10 August 2006. Retrieved 26 November 2011. External link in
- "Faulty policies endanger investment". Dawn (newspaper). 3 October 2010. Retrieved 26 November 2011. External link in
- "The Centaurus, The Centaurus Mall, The Centaurus Hotel". Business Science Articles (Website). 16 May 2012. Retrieved 16 May 2012. External link in