The Challenger Sale
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Author||Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson|
|November 10, 2011|
|Media type||Print (Hardback), E-book|
The Challenger Sale is the first non-fiction book by Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson, and their colleagues at CEB Inc. The book was published on November 10, 2011 by Portfolio/Penguin. In the text, the book argues that relationship-building is no longer the best sales method. To sell complex, large-scale business-to-business solutions, customers are changing how they buy so sales people must change how they sell. The authors’ study found that sales reps fall into one of five profiles, and the challenger seller is the highest performer.
This book has been an Amazon best-seller in the Sales and Selling category.
- "The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books". PenguinRandomhouse.com. Retrieved 2019-01-05.
- Lisa Nirell. "Trends In B2B Sales And Marketing From "The Challenger Sale"". Fast Company. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "A 5-Minute Summary Of "The Challenger Sale" Book Your Boss Told You To Read". Hubspot. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "Amazon Best Sellers". Amazon. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- Брент Адамсон, Метью Діксон. "Книга "Суперпродавці. Як навчитися продавати, а не впарювати"". — К.: Наш Формат, 2018. — 240 с. —. ISBN 978-617-7552-18-4.
- Book Publisher website (in English)
- Challenger — Change your point of view to change your potential (in English)
- Linkedin - Brent Adamson. linkedin.com (in English)
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation (in English)