|Motto||Promoting Student Achievement|
|Headteacher||Mr Dennis O'Sullivan|
|Deputy Headteacher (Curriculum)||Mrs Di Carey|
|Deputy Headteacher (Pastoral)||Mr Steven Walton|
|Clerk to the Governing Body||Mrs Susan Browning|
|Chair of governing body||Mr Robert Watson|
|Staff||in excess of 100|
|Houses||AshBirch Elm Maple Oak Pine|
|Colours||Green and Yellow|
|Website||The Chauncy School|
The Chauncy School is a secondary school located in Ware, Hertfordshire in the East of England. It is the only mixed secondary school in Ware. The school pride themselves on accepting students of any ability, and has had increasingly improved results for 13 years running. In Jan 2013, OFSTED described Chauncy School as 'an inspiring and exciting place to be.'
65% of year 11s in 2011 stayed in Chauncy for 6th form and 27% went on to further education. 53% of year 13s in 2011 went to University in the UK and 30% went to college.
- "Secondary schools in Hertfordshire". hertfordshire.com. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "GCSE success for Hertford and Ware students". Hertfordshire Mercury. 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "School Admissions". The Chauncy School. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Sixth Form Admissions". The Chauncy School. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Additional Information". The Chauncy School. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Leavers' Destinations". The Chauncy School. Retrieved 2011-12-19.