From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Cheat (film))
|Look up cheat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cheat is someone who engages in cheating.
Cheat may also refer to:
- Cheat River, a tributary of the Monongahela River in West Virginia, the United States
Games or gaming
- Cheat (game), a card game
- A cheat code, a hidden means of gaining an advantage in a computer or video game
- Cheat, an alternate term for defection in the prisoner's dilemma in game theory
Film and TV
- The Cheat (1912 film), a 1912 Australian silent film directed by Alfred Rolfe
- The Cheat (1915 film), a 1915 Cecil B. DeMille film
- The Cheat (1923 film), a 1923 silent film produced by Famous Players-Lasky
- The Cheat (1931 film), a remake of the 1915 film starring Tallulah Bankhead
- Cheats (film), a 2002 comedy film starring Matthew Lawrence and Mary Tyler Moore
- Cheat!, was a television show on the G4 network
- "Cheat", a song by The Clash from the UK version of their album The Clash
- Cheats (band), a Filipino band
- Cheat lines, decorative, horizontal, single or multiple, bands of color applied to both sides of an aircraft's fuselage
- Cheat sheet, cheatsheet, or crib sheet, a concise set of notes used for quick reference
- Drooping Brome, a European grass sometimes called "cheat"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cheat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.