The Chef Presents
The Chef Presents was an early Australian television series, which aired from 1957 to 1959 on Melbourne station HSV-7, and was hosted by Willi Koeppen, who became a celebrity in Melbourne due to the series. At one point, the series aired in a 5-minute time-slot, later expanding to a 15-minute timeslot at 7:15 p.m. before being moved to 2:15 p.m., and finally aired at 4:00 p.m. In 1976, long after the series ended, Koeppen mysteriously vanished. One of the earliest cooking shows on Australian television, there is little information available on the series, and it is unlikely that any kinescope recordings exist of it.
- Staff (12 September 1957). "Wednesday Television". The Age. Melbourne. p. 11.
- Staff (12 September 1957). "Thursday Television". The Age. Melbourne. p. 12.
- Staff (1 January 1959). "Monday Television". The Age. Melbourne. p. 9.
- Staff (14 May 1959). "Monday Television". The Age. Melbourne. p. 9.
- Robinson, Russell (14 May 2012). "The cook, the sleaze and his killer". Herald Sun. Melbourne: The Herald and Weekly Times. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- Bayley, Andrew (18 August 2012). "Whatever happened to Willi Koeppen?". Television.au. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|