Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Choirboys may refer to:
- Choirboy, a boy member of a choir, also known as a treble
- The Choirboys (book), a 1975 novel by Joseph Wambaugh
- The Choirboys (film), a 1977 film adaptation of the novel starring Perry King
- The Choirboys (band), an Australian hard rock band
- The Choirboys (boyband), a British boyband of cathedral choristers
- The Choirboys, the early name of British rock band The Quireboys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Choirboys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.