The Chorus Lady
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Chorus Lady|
|Directed by||Frank Reicher|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Marion Fairfax|
Mrs. Lewis McCord
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Chorus Lady is a 1915 American comedy silent film directed by Frank Reicher. The screenplay was by Marion Fairfax and James Forbes. The film stars Cleo Ridgely, Marjorie Daw, Wallace Reid, Richard Grey and Mrs. Lewis McCord.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Cleo Ridgely as Patricia O'Brian
- Marjorie Daw as Nora O'Brian
- Wallace Reid as Danny Mallory
- Richard Grey as Dicky Crawford
- Mrs. Lewis McCord as Landlady
- "The Chorus Lady (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- "The Chorus Lady". AFI. Retrieved 24 December 2014. (Wayback)
- "The Chorus Lady (1906)".
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Chorus Lady
|This 1910s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|