The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Bolivia
As of January 1, 2011, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 172,640 members in 24 stakes and 10 districts, 253 congregations (172 wards and 81 branches), three missions, and one temple in Bolivia.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2012)|
- Bolivia Cochabamba Mission
- Bolivia La Paz Mission
- Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission
- Bolivia Santa Cruz North Mission
|82. Cochabamba Bolivia|
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- "Statistics by Country: Facts and Statistics: Bolivia", Newsroom, LDS Church, 31 December 2011
- "Country information: Bolivia", Church News Online Almanac, Deseret News, January 25, 2010, retrieved 2012-10-18
- Swensen, Jason (May 15, 2010), "'City in the Clouds' — Devotion defines members from world's highest capital city", Church News
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Bolivia) - Official Site
- Bolivia at LDS Newsroom (English)
- LDS Newsroom - Bolivia (Spanish)
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|