The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Ecuador
As of January 1, 2011, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 195,941 members in 33 stakes and 10 districts, 300 Congregations (224 wards and 76 branches), three missions, and one temple in Ecuador.  On April 3, 2016 a second temple was announced to be built in Quito.
|This section requires expansion. (September 2012)|
- Ecuador Guayaquil North Mission
- Ecuador Guayaquil South Mission
- Ecuador Guayaquil West Mission
- Ecuador Quito Mission
- Ecuador Quito North Mission
|58. Guayaquil Ecuador|
|175. Quito Ecuador (Announced)|
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- LDS Newsroom (Statistical Information)
- Toone, Trent (3 April 2016). "President Monson announces 4 new temples at Sunday morning session". Deseret News..
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|