The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in French Polynesia
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2012)|
As of 6 April 2013, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 22,659 members in eight stakes, three districts, 83 congregations (54 wards and 29 branches), one mission, and one temple in French Polynesia.
|This section requires expansion. (September 2012)|
A brief history can be found at LDS Newsroom (French Polynesia) or Deseret News 2010 Church Almanac (Country Information: French Polynesia)
Papeete Tahiti Temple
|25. Papeete Tahiti|
Papeete, French Polynesia
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- "Facts and Statistics: Statistics by Country: French Polynesia", Newsroom (LDS Church), 31 December 2011, retrieved 2012-10-18
- "Country information: French Polynesia", Church News Online Almanac (Deseret News), January 29, 2010, retrieved 2012-10-18
- LDS Newsroom (Pacific)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Official Site
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Visitors Site
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|