The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Uruguay
As of January 1, 2011, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reported 95,726 members in 16 stakes and four districts, 162 Congregations (107 wards and 55 branches), two missions, and one temple in Uruguay.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2012)|
Montevideo was a stopping point for missionaries traveling to other areas as early as the 1920s. A branch was both formed then closed in 1944. The first permanent congregation was formed in Montevideo in late 1947. Uruguay's first stake was formed in 1967 in Montevideo. 
|103. Montevideo Uruguay Temple|
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator.Nearby Congregations (Wards and Branches).
- "Facts and Statistics: Statistics by Country: Uruguay", Newsroom, LDS Church, 31 December 2011, retrieved 2012-10-18
- "Country information: Uruguay", Church News Online Almanac, Deseret News, February 1, 2010, retrieved 2012-10-18
- LDS Newsroom - Uruguay
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Uruguay) - Official Site
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - Visitors Site
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|