The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the United Kingdom
As of 31 December 2017, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) reported 186,852 members in 45 stakes, 327 Congregations (282 wards and 45 branches), six missions, and two temples in the United Kingdom.
Table shows LDS membership statistics as of 31 December 2011 for various regions and nations of the UK, along with British Crown Dependencies.
|Country/Dependency/ Territory||Membership||Stakes||Wards||Branches||Total Congregations||Missions||Temples|
|British Virgin Islands||150||2||2|
|Isle of Man||300||1||1|
|Turks and Caicos Islands||92||1||1|
- LDS Church in England
- LDS Church in Wales
- LDS Church in Scotland
- LDS Church in Ireland
- LDS Church in the Isle of Man
- Religion in the United Kingdom
- "Facts and Statistics". Newsroom. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Retrieved 8 March 2019.
- LDS Meetinghouse Locator, LDS Church, archived from the original on 21 January 2012, retrieved 22 August 2013
- "Summary Information Return 2015: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Great Britain)" (PDF). Charity Commission.
- "Country information: United Kingdom", Online Almanac, Church News, 1 February 2010, retrieved 15 January 2014
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|