From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Circuit may refer to:
- The Circuit (TV series), an Australian drama television series
- The Circuit (radio show), an internet radio show produced by Card Player magazine
- The Circuit (2008 film), a 2008 made-for-TV movie starring Bill Campbell and Michelle Trachtenberg
- The Circuit (2002 film) and its sequels, martial arts films directed by Jalal Merhi
- The Circuit (newspaper), a defunct African-American newspaper
- The Circuit: Stories from the Life of a Migrant Child, a 1997 children's novel by Francisco Jiménez often called The Circuit
- The Circuit, a 1986 Japanese racing game known globally as World Grand Prix
- The Circuit, a slang term for careers such as close protection, private military contractors intended for ex military personnel
- The Circuit, a book about ex SAS soldier Bob Shepherd, released in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Circuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.