(Redirected from The Clearing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up clearing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clearing may refer to:
- Clearing (forest), a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area
- Clearing (finance), the process of settling a transaction after committing to it
- Clearing, Chicago, a community area in Illinois, U.S.
- Clearing (telecommunications), the disconnecting of a call
- Clearing (album), a 2001 album by Fred Frith
- The Clearing (film), a 2004 drama film
- The Clearing (EP), a 2006 EP by Weatherbox
- The Clearing (Sleep for Sleepers album), 2009
- The Clearing (Locrian album), 2011
- The Clearing (Homeland), an episode of the American television series Homeland
- Clearing (geography), the process by which vegetation is permanently removed
- Deforestation, the clearing away of trees to make farmland
- Market clearing, the matching of supply and demand via price movement
- Yarn clearing, in textile industry
- Clearing, a practice in Scientology
- Clearing, a process used by the UK's Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clearing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.