From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Clinic)
|Look up clinic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clinic is a public health facility.
Clinic may also refer to:
- Clinic (band), an English indie rock band
- Clinic (album), an album by that band
- Klinik, a Belgian industrial band
- Clinic, a band featuring Canadian musician Philip Brigham
- "Clinic", a song by X-Wife from Feeding the Machine
- Clinic (music), in music an informal meeting with a guest musician, where a small- to medium-sized audience questions the appearing musician's particular styles and techniques
- The Clinic (game), a party game by Winning Moves UK
- The Clinic (newspaper), a Chilean newspaper
- The Clinic (TV series), an Irish drama
- The Clinic (1995 TV series), a 1995 spoof of medical dramas, produced by Brandon Tartikoff
- The Clinic (1982 film), a 1982 Australian film
- The Clinic (2004 film)
- The Clinic (2010 film), a 2010 Australian film
- The Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLINIC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clinic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.