From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Cloud may refer to:
- The Cloud (company), a wireless network operator
- Cloud computing, a paradigm where computing resources are offered as a utility
- The Cloud (Peak District), a hill between Staffordshire and Cheshire and forming part of their border in England
- The Cloud, a novel by Ray Hammond
- 'The Cloud', a metaphor for the internet
- "The Cloud", an 1820 poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The Cloud, Auckland is a multi-purpose venue built for the Rugby World Cup 2011 in Auckland, New Zealand
- "The Cloud" (Star Trek: Voyager), the sixth episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- The Cloud (TV series), an upcoming sitcom by Linehan and Buxton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Cloud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.