Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Cloud may refer to:
- The Cloud (company), a wireless network operator in the United Kingdom
- Cloud computing, a paradigm where computing resources are offered as a utility via the Internet
- The Cloud (Peak District), a hill between Staffordshire and Cheshire and forming part of their border in England
- The Cloud, a novel by Ray Hammond
- The Cloud (painting), a 1985 painting by Odd Nerdrum
- "The Cloud" (poem), an 1820 poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The Cloud, Auckland is a multi-purpose venue built for the Rugby World Cup 2011 in Auckland, New Zealand
- "The Cloud" (Star Trek: Voyager), the sixth episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- The Cloud (film), a 2006 German film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Cloud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.