The Coffee Ethic
The Coffee Ethic is a coffee shop based in Springfield, Missouri. Founded in 2007, The Coffee Ethic is an independent cafe offering single origin, direct trade coffee drinks, locally produced pastries, chocolates and micro-brewed beers on tap. The furniture and some of the decor is made from recycled wood from trees devastated in the Ozarks’ 2007 ice storm.
Known locally as "The Ethic," the Coffee Ethic is a popular hangout and work-site for local software developers, designers, videographers and entrepreneurs and has been called the creative hub of Springfield. It was recognized by Zagat as one of "50 must-try coffee shops" in 2013.
- "The Coffee Ethic celebrates five years", The Mirror, Dec 6, 2012
- "2 restaurants in downtown Springfield get high praise from afar", KY3, February 27, 2013
- "Java Experiences: The Coffee Ethic", 417Mag, March 2012
- "A Good Coffee Experience". Coffee Association. Retrieved 17 October 2014.
- "Helping the Little Guy", Fresh Cup, September 2009
- "The United States of Caffeine", Zagat, February 2013
- Official website: 
|This coffee-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|