The Cohens and the Kellys in Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Cohens and the Kellys in Paris|
|Directed by||William Beaudine|
|Produced by||Edward Small|
|Written by||Alfred Cohn (screenplay)|
Albert DeMond (titles)
J. Farrell MacDonald
|Cinematography||Charles J. Stumar|
|Edited by||Frank Atkinson|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|January 15, 1928|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Cohens and the Kellys in Paris is a 1928 American comedy film directed by William Beaudine. It was the first sequel to The Cohens and the Kellys. The film title is sometimes listed as The Cohens and Kellys in Paris.
- George Sidney as Sidney Cohen
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Patrick Kelly
- Vera Gordon as Mrs. Cohen
- Kate Price as Mrs. Kelly
- Charles Delaney as Patrick Kelly Jr.
- Sue Carol as Sadye Cohen
- Gertrude Astor as Paulette
- Gino Corrado as Pierre
- Charles Murray (Undetermined Secondary Role)
- The film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection Packard Campus for Audio-Visual Conservation and the Cineteca Nazionale, Rome.
- ""THE COHENS AND KELLYS IN PARIS."". Traralgon Record. Traralgon, Vic.: National Library of Australia. 24 January 1929. p. 2. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- SMALL 'PICKS THE WINNERS': Discoverer of Many Favorites Plans "Quickies" With Unknown Casts to Unearth New Talent Miller, Barbara. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) [Los Angeles, Calif] 05 Dec. 1926: C18.
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.32 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Cohens and Kellys in Paris
- The Cohens and the Kellys in Paris at the American Film Institute Catalog
- The Cohens and the Kellys in Paris on IMDb
- The Cohens and the Kells in Paris at TCMDB
- Film stills at BFI.org.uk
|This 1920s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|