(Redirected from The Comedians (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comedian, comedians, or comedienne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A comedian is an entertainer who performs in a comic manner, especially by telling jokes.
Comedian or comedians may also refer to:
- Comedienne (film), a 1923 film
- The Comedians (1941 film), a 1941 film
- Comedians (film), a 1954 film
- The Comedians (1967 film), a 1967 film based on the novel by Graham Greene
- Comedian (film), a 2002 documentary focused on Jerry Seinfeld
- The Comedian (2012 film), a 2012 film
- The Comedian (2016 film), a 2016 film starring Robert De Niro
- The Comedian (1957 TV drama), a live drama written by Rod Serling and directed by John Frankenheimer
- The Comedians (1971 TV series), a British television show of the 1970s and mid-1980s
- The Comedians (2015 TV series), a 2015 FX comedy starring Billy Crystal and Josh Gad
- The Comedians (Kabalevsky), a 1940 concert suite by Dmitry Kabalevsky
- The Comedians (Glière), Op. 68, a ballet written by Reinhold Glière in 1922 and revised in 1930 and 1935, also arranged into two orchestral suites
- 'Eddie Murphy: Comedian, a 1983 album by American entertainer Eddie Murphy
- "The Comedians", a song written by Elvis Costello and recorded by him on Goodbye Cruel World and by Roy Orbison on Mystery Girl, with a live version on Black and White Night Live
- The Comedians (novel), a 1966 novel by Graham Greene
- Comedians (play), a 1975 play by Trevor Griffiths
- The Comedian (comics), a character from the 1986 comic book series Watchmen
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comedian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.