The Comfort Zone (song)
|"The Comfort Zone"|
U.S. 12-inch vinyl single
|Single by Vanessa L. Williams|
|from the album The Comfort Zone|
|Released||October 29, 1991|
|Writer(s)||Kipper Jones, Reggie Stewart|
|Producer(s)||Kipper Jones, Gerry Brown|
|Vanessa L. Williams singles chronology|
"The Comfort Zone" is the second single from Vanessa L. Williams' second studio album of the same name. (1991). It peaked at number two on the U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (behind Shanice's "I Love Your Smile") and was nominated for the 1993 Grammy Award for Best R&B Vocal Performance, Female.
In interviews, Williams had stated that she had wanted this to be the lead single from her album but her record company chose "Running Back to You" since it was summer and they wanted an energetic song.
- U.S. 12" single
- Side A:
- "The Comfort Zone" (Vanessa's Vibe Mix) (7:33)
- "The Comfort Zone" (Comfortable Percapella It's a Late Nite Thing!) (5:29)
- Side B:
- "The Comfort Zone" (Frankie's Comfortable Mix) (6:35)
- "The Comfort Zone" (Frankie's Comfortable Dub) (6:46)
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100||62|
|U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||2|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play||25|
- "The Comfort Zone > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-02-25.
|This 1990s R&B/soul music song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|