Common law (disambiguation)
(Redirected from The Common Law)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up common law in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Common law is a legal system named after judge-made law, which plays important role in it.
Common law may also refer to:
- Common-law marriage
- Jus commune, a type of broad, underlying law
- The Common Law (Holmes), a book by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- The Common Law, a 1911 novel written by Robert W. Chambers, and its film adaptations:
- Common Law (1996 TV series), a United States sitcom by ABC
- Common Law (2012 TV series), a United States comedy-drama by the USA Network
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.