|Directed by||Thomas Vinterberg|
|Box office||$3.64 million|
The Commune (Danish: Kollektivet) is a 2016 Danish drama film directed by Thomas Vinterberg. It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival. At Berlin, Trine Dyrholm won the Silver Bear for Best Actress. It was named as one of three films that could be chosen as the Danish submission for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 89th Academy Awards, but it was not selected.
- Ulrich Thomsen as Erik
- Fares Fares as Allon
- Trine Dyrholm as Anna
- Julie Agnete Vang as Mona
- Lars Ranthe as Ole
- "The Commune (Kollektivet)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Jan 11, 2016: Berlinale Competition 2016: Another nine films selected". Berlinale. Archived from the original on 12 January 2016. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Berlin Film Festival Adds Nine Films to Competition Lineup". Variety. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- "Prizes of the International Jury". Berlinale. Retrieved 20 February 2016.
- "Three films on Denmark's Oscar shortlist". Danish Film Institute. 15 August 2016. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
|This article related to Danish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|