The Concert (or The Perils of Everybody) is a ballet made by Jerome Robbins, subsequently New York City Ballet's ballet master, to Chopin's:
- Polonaise in A major "Military", Op. 40, No. 1
- Berceuse in D flat major, Op. 57
- Prelude in F minor, Op. 28, No. 18
- Prelude in B flat minor, Op. 28, No. 16
- Waltz in E minor, Op. posth.
- Prelude in A major, Op. 28, No. 7
- Prelude in E minor, Op. 28, No. 4
- Mazurka in G major, Op. posth. 67, No. 1
- Ballade No. 3 in A flat major, Op. 47
The décor was by Saul Steinberg, the costumes by Irene Sharaff and the lighting by Ronald Bates. The premiere took place at City Center of Music and Drama, New York, on Tuesday, 6 March 1956. Robbins made three subsequent ballets to Chopin's music: Dances at a Gathering (1969), In the Night (1970), and Other Dances (1976), made for Mikhail Baryshnikov and Natalia Makarova.
2008 Saratoga Springs
2009 Saratoga Springs
- Repertory Week, NYCB, Winter season, 2008 repertory, week 1
- Playbill, NYCB, Thursday, January 3, 2008
- Playbill, NYCB, Wednesday and Friday, June 4 and 6th, 2008