From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Connoisseur)
|Look up connaisseur, connoisseur, connoisseurs, connoisseurship, or connoistre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A connoisseur is a person who has expert knowledge in matters of taste or the fine arts.
Connoisseur may also refer to:
In arts and media:
- Connoisseur Media, a US radio station holding company
- The Connoisseur (magazine), a periodical on fine art, collectables and antique furniture founded in 1901, closed in 1992
- The Connoisseur (newspaper), a London weekly 18th century newspaper
- The Connoisseur, a 1962 work by Norman Rockwell
- Connoisseur Society, a US audiophile classical and music jazz record label
- Connoisseur (Hi-Fi), a British manufacturer of Hi-Fi equipment
- Connoisseur Grammar School, a private school in Pakistan
- Connoisseur's Bakery, a bakery company in Northern Ireland
- The Connoisseur car, a long-distance passenger railway carriage
- Rover 75 Connoisseur, a British luxury motor car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connoisseur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.