(Redirected from The Conqueror)
|Look up conqueror in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A conqueror is a person who conquers.
Conqueror, The Conqueror or The Conquerors may also refer to:
- HMS Conqueror, various British Royal Navy ships
- Conqueror-class monitor, a Royal Navy ship class
- USS Conqueror (AMc-70), a US Navy coastal minesweeper
- Conqueror tank, a British post-World War II heavy tank
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Conqueror (1917 film), a silent biographical western
- The Conquerors (1932 film), an American frontier saga/western
- The Conqueror (1956 film), a 1956 epic starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan
- The Conqueror, a 1990 episode of the cartoon Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- The Conquerors (TV series), a 2005 American series covering great leaders' lives
- The Conquerors (2013 film), a French adventure/road movie comedy
- Conqueror Records, an American record label
- Conqueror (Jesu album) (2007)
- Conqueror (Gates of Slumber album) (2008)
- "Conqueror" (Estelle song), a 2014 song recorded for 3rd studio album "True Romance"
- The Conqueror (novel), a 1931 novel written by Georgette Heyer
- Conqueror (novel series), a series of novels by Conn Iggulden
- Conqueror (Iggulden novel), a 2011 book by Conn Iggulden, last book of the Conqueror series
- Conqueror (Baxter novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Stephen Baxter
- Conqueror (video game), a 1988 tank command video game
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, 1999 real-time strategy game
- List of people known as the Conqueror
- Conqueror (paper manufacturer),founded in the late 1880s by E.P. Barlow
- Curtiss V-1570 Conqueror, a 1926 aircraft engine
- Conqueror A.D. 1086, a 1995 medieval strategy computer game
- Konqueror, a web browser and file manager
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conqueror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.