(Redirected from The Conqueror (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up conqueror in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A conqueror is a person who conquers.
Conqueror, The Conqueror or The Conquerors may also refer to:
- HMS Conqueror, various British Royal Navy ships
- Conqueror-class monitor, a Royal Navy ship class
- USS Conqueror (AMc-70), a US Navy coastal minesweeper
- Conqueror tank, a British post-World War II heavy tank
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- The Conqueror (1917 film), a silent biographical western
- The Conquerors (1932 film), an American frontier saga/western
- The Conqueror (1956 film), a 1956 epic starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan
- The Conqueror, a 1990 episode of the cartoon Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- The Conquerors (TV series), a 2005 American series covering great leaders' lives
- The Conquerors (2013 film), a French adventure/road movie comedy
- Conqueror Records, an American record label
- Conqueror (Jesu album) (2007)
- Conqueror (Gates of Slumber album) (2008)
- "Conqueror" (Estelle song), a 2014 song recorded for 3rd studio album "True Romance"
- The Conqueror (novel), a 1931 novel written by Georgette Heyer
- Conqueror (novel series), a series of novels by Conn Iggulden
- Conqueror (Iggulden novel), a 2011 book by Conn Iggulden, last book of the Conqueror series
- Conqueror (Baxter novel), a 2007 science fiction novel by Stephen Baxter
- Conqueror (video game), a 1988 tank command video game
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, 1999 real-time strategy game
- List of people known as the Conqueror
- Conqueror (paper manufacturer),founded in the late 1880s by E.P. Barlow
- Curtiss V-1570 Conqueror, a 1926 aircraft engine
- Conqueror A.D. 1086, a 1995 medieval strategy computer game
- Konqueror, a web browser and file manager
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conqueror.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.