From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Conquest (disambiguation)
The Conquest may refer to:
- The Norman conquest of England in 1066
- The Spanish Conquest of the Aztec Empire in 1519
- The Conquest of 1760, where England acquired parts of New France during the French and Indian War or Seven Years' War
- The Conquest (1996 film), a Hungarian film
- The Conquest (TV series), a Chinese historical drama that aired in 2006 and 2007
- The Conquest (2011 film), a French film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Conquest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.