Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you are looking for the band that composed the hit song '74-'75 see The Connells
According to Richie Unterberger,"Whatever interest this L. A. surf combo generates stems from the fact that future Moby Grape guitarist Peter Lewis was a member. (...) Lewis was the only member destined to make a mark on rock history."
- Peter Lewis, lead guitar; is the son of Loretta Young and screenwriter Tom Lewis. He was later a member of Moby Grape, and subsequently developed a career as a solo artist, which continues to this day.
- Bob Linkletter, rhythm guitar; son of Art Linkletter
- Jim O'Keefe, saxophone; son of Dennis O'Keefe, a famous All-American footballer and 40s & 50s movie leading man
- Charlie Correll, drums; son of Charlie Correll, who portrayed Andy on the Amos and Andy radio program
- Tom Crumplar, bass; The only member without a famous parent
Track list of Surf Fever! (The Best of)
- Malibu Surf
- Stompin' After Five
- Night Train
- Surfer's Stomp
- Cinnamon Cinder
- Lone Star Stomp
- Agua Caliente
- Mama's Little Baby (bonus track)
- Wak-A-Cha (bonus track)
- Surf Fever (Bonus track)
- Richie Unterberger, The Cornells Biography; www.allmusic.com.
|This article on a United States rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|