From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Corporation or The Corp may refer to:
Arts, media, and entertainment
- The Corporation, a fictional mercenary organization in Clive Cussler's Oregon Files novels
- The Corporation (film), a 2003 documentary
- The Corporation, a group of professional poker players who played against Andrew Beal
- The Corporation (band), an English group who released a single in 1988
- The Corporation (record production team), a collection of songwriters and record producers
Businesses and organizations
- The Corporation, Cardiff, a public house
- Harvard Corporation or the Corporation
- The Corp or Students of Georgetown, Inc., the world's largest completely student owned and operated business and 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- The Corporation, a Cuban-American criminal organization formerly run by Jose Miguel Battle, Sr.
- U.S. Steel or the Corporation, an American steel manufacturer
- The Corporation (professional wrestling), a 1990s stable in professional wrestling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Corporation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.