Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Council may refer to:
- US-ASEAN Business Council, a leading advocacy group for U.S businesses working in Southeast Asia
- Council of the European Union, main decision-making body of the European Union
- In England "the council" is a widely used term to refer to the county, borough, metropolitan, etc. council responsible for local government in a place.
- The Council (comics), name used by several fictional criminal organizations in DC Comics
- The Council (drug syndicate), drug and crime syndicate
- "The Council" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a third season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- The Council (video game), a 2018 adventure game by 'Big Bad Wolf'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.