(Redirected from The Count)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up count in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Count (or Countess) is a title of nobility.
Count or The Count may also refer to:
- "Count" or "The Count", a nickname (not denoting nobility) used for example for:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Count Chocula
- Count von Count, a fictional Muppets character from Sesame Street
- Count Duckula
- Count, one of the main characters in Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- "Count", a song by Jesus Jones from their album Culture Vulture (album)
- The Count!, Count Basie album recorded in 1952 and released in 1955
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- The Count (film), a 1916 film starring Charlie Chaplin
- The Count (computer game), a text adventure computer game by Scott Adams
- Count (baseball), a baseball term
- Count (SQL), an SQL statement
- Count, an offence charged in an indictment
- Count butterfly, species of the brush-footed butterfly genus Tanaecia
- All pages with titles beginning with count
- All pages with titles containing count
- Counter (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Count.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.